ARE YOU DUE FOR A SHOT?
- Unsure if you’re due for an immunization? Come in for a consultation with one of our pharmacists.
- All immunizations are available and able to be given at the pharmacy by one of our pharmacists.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
- Ask the pharmacist if you’re unsure if you need a vaccination.
- Check your immunization records and make sure you are up to date.
- Come to the pharmacy anytime during normal business hours to receive your vaccination.
- NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED FOR ADULTS 18 AND OLDER! Prescriptions are required for patients ages 11-17 years.
- The flu shot is available for all patients 9 and older without a prescription
WHAT DOES IT COST?
The price of the vaccination may vary depending on your insurance co-pay.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION?
- The pharmacist can provide you more information on why a certain vaccination is right for you.
- The pharmacy can give you more information on your co-pay and call your doctor for a prescription.
Listed below are out-of-pocket prices for immunizations that we administer at the pharmacy. Prices are per vaccine, not per series. No prescriptions are required for adults 28 yard and older. A prescription is required for children 11-17 years old. The administration fee is included in the price. Some immunizations may be billable to insurance. Prices are subject to change.
|Hepatitis B||5mcg/0.5 mL dose $45.00|
|10mcg/mL dose $81.00|
|Hepatitis A & B combination||$127.00|
**Additionally, we also have travel vaccinations including Yellow Fever. Please call or email us for a price quote.